Thursday, May 30, 2019

Mein and Larson Infiltration model

I actually did this about a week or two back. I was on the fence regarding whether I should put it here on my blog. Finally decided to.
This is not a full-fledged utility program. Just something I did for myself. Part of my M.Sc. Water Resource Engineering curriculum in Advanced Hydrology is the Mein and Larson model of infiltration. This is just a visualization of the output of that model using chart.js.
Professors require us to use Fortran but come on, in 2019, when it comes to utility, functionality, versatility, whatever you call it, nothing beats JavaScript. There's almost always some library for what you do that makes you want to use JavaScript. Here is the code.
EDIT:
This is after I've realized what GitHub Pages is.
Live demo here
Corresponding repo here
Future updates, if any, will be made to the repo, not the Gist

No comments:

Post a Comment